Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

StarCraft II Sale


That's right folks, $29.99 via their website through 11/28 which was a bit of a surprise.  I believe it started out at $59 a year and a half ago and has maybe dipped to $39 a time or two, but seemed to be holding strong at $49 most of the time.

On one hand it's pretty tempting to get the full version for that price.  Though on the other, I haven't really played it (Starter Edition) since early September and I don't foresee myself being able to dedicate enough time to really make it worthwhile.  Sneaking in little bits of time to play some 3DS titles has been hard enough and many of those I can easily put down.  I know you can save in StarCraft, but it's not exactly the same when you're in the midst of a large build/battle.

Perhaps we'll see similar or better sales close to the time the second chapter is released..

Is anyone else looking to take advantage of this sale?  For that matter is anyone planning to gift me a copy?  :-D

4 comments:

  1. "Is anyone else looking to take advantage of this sale? For that matter is anyone planning to gift me a copy? :-D"

    Nope. Still holding strong(sort of) on my resolution.
    As for gifting it to you, I'm still waiting on your Nintendo 3DS giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're holding strong on that crazy $4.99 metroid other M deal, I'm sure this one is off the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL - That was a great price for Other M, and no need for me to buy this particular title, but a good price.  I picked it up cheap on amazon via a sale of theirs around Easter, like $30 or $40 back then i believe.

    ReplyDelete